- Médécins du monde offers free and confidential healthcare to migrants who otherwise would not have any access to healthcare. DROP IN CLINIC: each Wednesday 1pm to 4pm for pregnant women; Thursdays 1pm to 4pm for everyone. At 560, Crémazie East (Métro Crémazie).
- Just Solutions offers free legal advice to refugees. To book an appointment with them, call 514 844-9128 x 201 or email email@example.com.
- People with low income are eligible for a free lawyer (paid by legal aid) no matter what their immigration status. For a list of lawyers whom Solidarity Across Borders has found to be reliable and who will work for legal aid, click here. NOTE: if your lawyer is working on legal aid, he or she should not ask you for additional fees. Please notify Solidarity Across Borders if your lawyer is asking for additional fees.
- Immigrant Workers’ Centre (IWC). IWC supports migrant workers fighting for their labour rights. Tel. 514 342 2111.
- South Asian Women’s Community Centre (SAWCC). SAWCC helps women achieve their full potential in the Québec and Canadian societies and also helps them become independent. Tel. 514 528 8812.
- Action LGBTQ avec les immigrant-e-s et refugié-e-s (AGIR). AGIR offers services and defends the rights of newcomers from lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans and queer communities in a spirit of solidarity.
- Mexicans United for Regularization (MUR). MUR unites Mexicans in Montreal fighting for status in Canada.